Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:06:15 GMT
From: 'nuther Bob <>
Subject: Re: What's the tool?

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:36:12 +0100, Grunff <> wrote: >Paul Merriman wrote: > >> I'm replacing the seats in my 1995 Saab 900s convertible and I need to >> unbolt the old ones from the floor. However, they used a type of bolt >> head that I can't deal with. It's not metric hex but it's close. It's >> a round bolt head with a recessed pattern. It must take a special >> tool. What's it called so I can go buy one? Thanks Much > >It's a Torx(tm) head. Since you appear to be in the USA, you might want to visit a local Sears store and go into the automotive specialty tools section. They have a set of torx bits that will work on your 3/8" and 1/4" ratchets and will fit most everything on your 1995 NG900. Bob

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]