Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:36:12 +0100
From: Grunff <>
Subject: Re: What's the tool?

Paul Merriman wrote: > I'm replacing the seats in my 1995 Saab 900s convertible and I need to > unbolt the old ones from the floor. However, they used a type of bolt > head that I can't deal with. It's not metric hex but it's close. It's > a round bolt head with a recessed pattern. It must take a special > tool. What's it called so I can go buy one? Thanks Much It's a Torx(tm) head. -- Grunff

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]