Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:10:54 -0500
From: "madison41" <>
Subject: What's trim underneath called?

Very, um, technical question here. What's the trim underneath the front of my 1992 Saab 900 turbo called? A spoiler? The right side fell off and I'm trying to find another via Ebay, etc. Not sure what to call it. Thanks.

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2018 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]