Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 03:30:59 +0000 (UTC)
From: Craig's Saab C900 Site <c900nospam.apana.org.au>
Subject: Re: Wiring Smoked From Inside Dashboard. Here's what Happened..


MH <nonospamo> writes: > > most likely a catalytic converter... > > ... > > started the wiring housed right above it in the console to burn. >Yes, that is a known problem, specially after the heat shield beteen the cat. >and the floor is rotted away. But this only happens to the wiring in the console >right above the cat, NOT in the dashboard. >http://www.clubsaabespana.com/secciones/foro/phpBB2/download.php?id=8211 >http://www.clubsaabespana.com/secciones/foro/phpBB2/download.php?id=8212 >http://www.clubsaabespana.com/secciones/foro/phpBB2/download.php?id=8213 Not pretty! Not pretty at all.. What was the result of that in terms of damage to the wiring loom running down the middle? Craig. -- Craig's Saab C900 Page at | Craig's Classic Saab Workshop - Sydney .au http://lios.apana.org.au/~c900 | http://www.classicsaab.net and other URL's Email: c900nospam.apana.org.au | For Saab 99/C900/9000 Enthusiasts World-Wide! Alternate: saabonautnospaml.com | Web-forums, galleries, library, links, etc.

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2017 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
For usage guidelines, see the Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | Saabnet.com on Facebook | Saabnet.com on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]