so for me the only downside is the clock you lose. It is a nice clock.
posted by 66.30.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Pics Soon of new Gauge Cluster..., Scott Paterson , Mon, 1 Aug 2005 05:24:22
- Link to images, Scott Paterson , Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:06:39
- Re: Link to images, JohnR, Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:58:26
- It looks nicer than I expected - more built in >, ChipJ, Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:18:16
- Delayed gratification..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:29:43
- Question about the boost Guage, Trev, Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:59:02
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!