NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|93 SS & Conv & SportCombi Bulletin Board|
She's had zero problems with her 2003 SS. She could not be happier.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- what's the 9-3 story, Paul , Sat, 9 Jul 2005 22:44:55
- The safest,, no issues......., Mike Lynch , Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:07:07
- Re: what's the 9-3 story, Dean, Sun, 10 Jul 2005 07:09:43
- Re: what's the 9-3 story, Bobby in Tampa , Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:40:23
- Re: what's the 9-3 story, Roger in Los Angeles, Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:39:48
- Re: what's the 9-3 story, Jb, Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:21:27
- Agree, sister's 9-3SS has been her best Saab..., Scott Paterson , Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:06:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.