NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 Bulletin Board|
The parts program show a separate filler pipe with o-ring just like the older 9-3 but I have not had the chance to look deeper into the 08 and up if it is just a matter of pulling it up as on the 07 and older.
Sometimes the o-ring gets quite dry and it takes some force to work it loose.
Posts in this Thread:
- Removal Driver-side headlight Assmbly '08 9-3?, DER, Sun, 29 Jan 2012 12:26:44
- Re: Removal Driver-side headlight Assmbly '08 9-3?, SWEDECAR , Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:13:32
- 2008 Filler Neck, at least mine, does not remove, DER, Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:13:10
- Re: 2008 Filler Neck, at least mine, does not remove, djm, Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:46:12
- Re: 2008 Filler Neck, at least mine, does not remove, SWEDECAR , Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:21:22 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.