If you are a diy'er, you can do it for alot less. Remove the head and have it rebuilt (all the valves), pressure tested, and resurface if necessary. Replace Head gasket, timing chain and all chain guides, etc.
posted by 68.144.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2000 Viggen 5 door. Burnt valve, Craig, Thu, 10 May 2012 20:35:28
- get a used head and DIY -- but, jimmy, Sat, 12 May 2012 09:17:29
- Re: 2000 Viggen 5 door. Burnt valve, SWEDECAR , Fri, 11 May 2012 08:26:49
- Re: 2000 Viggen 5 door. Burnt valve, Philip, Fri, 11 May 2012 03:54:31
- Re: 2000 Viggen 5 door. Burnt valve, pete, Thu, 10 May 2012 21:36:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!