NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 Bulletin Board|
Does this car use the infamous Orange Relay too?
My wife received a Right Turn Signal error message this morning, yet told me the turn signal continued to work. Although she may be assuming the clicking sound means the lamp is flashing.
Dang, I just replaced all front lamps last summer.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Turn Signal Warning Message on a '06 9-3SC, MI-Roger , Fri, 18 May 2018 05:49:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Frustrating search for new turn signal bulb locally, MI-Roger , Fri, 25 May 2018 18:17:52
- Re: Turn Signal Warning Message on a '06 9-3SC, Ian Glenday , Fri, 18 May 2018 10:40:57
- Re: Turn Signal Warning Message on a '06 9-3SC, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 18 May 2018 09:54:28
- I have been wondering how long......., MI-Roger , Fri, 18 May 2018 12:54:08
- Re: I have been wondering how long......., Ian Glenday , Fri, 18 May 2018 13:57:56
- Sure?, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 18 May 2018 16:37:30
- Re: Sure?, Ian Glenday , Fri, 18 May 2018 16:50:20
- Re: Sure?, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 19 May 2018 22:04:24
- Thanks.......n/m, MI-Roger , Fri, 18 May 2018 15:15:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.