And per the Web, the local AAP Store has both in stock! - Saab 9-3SS Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I will strongly recommend they get a better lamp catalog to hang by the display when I go back to day to purchase these. Probably will spend more in gasoline driving to/from the store twice than the cost of the blister pack lamps.
Job complete. Nothing visibly wrong with the old lamp which bothers me. It is possible to change the right side front turn signal lamp from the engine bay without removing the entire front fascia.
->Posting last edited on Sat, 26 May 2018 08:21:09.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Turn Signal Warning Message on a '06 9-3SC, MI-Roger , Fri, 18 May 2018 05:49:15
- Frustrating search for new turn signal bulb locally, MI-Roger , Fri, 25 May 2018 18:17:52
- Re: Turn Signal Warning Message on a '06 9-3SC, Ian Glenday , Fri, 18 May 2018 10:40:57
- Re: Turn Signal Warning Message on a '06 9-3SC, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 18 May 2018 09:54:28
- I have been wondering how long......., MI-Roger , Fri, 18 May 2018 12:54:08
- Re: I have been wondering how long......., Ian Glenday , Fri, 18 May 2018 13:57:56
- Sure?, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 18 May 2018 16:37:30
- Re: Sure?, Ian Glenday , Fri, 18 May 2018 16:50:20
- Re: Sure?, Justin VanAbrahams , Sat, 19 May 2018 22:04:24
- Thanks.......n/m, MI-Roger , Fri, 18 May 2018 15:15:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!