Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission? - Saab 9-3SS Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 93 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?
Posted by Steve Mac [Email] (more from Steve Mac) on Sun, 27 May 2018 06:06:16
In Reply to: Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, seth1065 [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 26 May 2018 06:07:54
2004-2007 161, mix of 5 and 6 speed manuals.
posted by 67.44.22...
Posts in this Thread:
- Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, Burgertimegirl, Fri, 25 May 2018 21:32:45
- According to eSaabparts..., Larry West , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:46:17
- Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, Pedro, Thu, 31 May 2018 20:10:29
- Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, SWEDECAR , Sat, 26 May 2018 18:29:58
- Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, seth1065 , Sat, 26 May 2018 06:07:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!