Re: Pirelli P-Zero: short lifetime? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I bought a set of Pirelli P7000 Cinturato all season plus's about a year ago. Showing no sign of wear. They're rated at 70K miles. Got them for about $140 each at Sam's Club.
2009 9-3 SC
posted by 68.109.20...
Posts in this Thread:
- Pirelli P-Zero: short lifetime?, larry5b6 , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 08:31:38
- Nokian Z-Line, Stephen Goldberger, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 11:59:42
- Re: Pirelli P-Zero: short lifetime?, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:35:05
- Re: Pirelli P-Zero: short lifetime?, Mike B., Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:03:16 <-- Viewing This Message
- Pirelli has always been shortlived as long as I remember, SWEDECAR , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:01:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!