NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 Bulletin Board|
and their USA production database, there were 105 5 speed manuals built, and 46 6 speed manuals in Lime Yellow.
Out of a total production of 931 Lime Yellow CVs... So, it'll be a pretty rare find...
->Posting last edited on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:47:01.
2002 9-5 Aero Kombi Cosmic Blue
2000 9-5 SE sedan, Imola Red
1990 900S Rose Quartz, Auto
1999 9-5 LPT Combi
1999 9-5 LPT sedan
2002 9-5 Arc
1990 900 5-speed
1986 900 turbo Convertible
1991 9000 turbo
1980 99 GLi
1986 900 turbo
1986 900 S
1991 900 turbo
1984 900 turbo
1976 99 GL
Posts in this Thread:
- Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, Burgertimegirl, Fri, 25 May 2018 21:32:45
- According to eSaabparts..., Larry West , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:46:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, Pedro, Thu, 31 May 2018 20:10:29
- Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, SWEDECAR , Sat, 26 May 2018 18:29:58
- Re: Are there 9-3 convertibles in lime yellow with man transmission?, seth1065 , Sat, 26 May 2018 06:07:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.