NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 Bulletin Board|
Depends on where you’re moving to to a certain extent. You should be able to find a decent Indy in most major urban areas but if you’re moving to western Nebraska, for example, that might be an issue.
In any event, a used Saab has little resale value so you might as well keep it until the wheels fall off. If you’re moving to a salt/snow area, a California car with no corrosion will have value to Saab enthusiasts. You have to weigh what you could get for it over the cost/maintenance of another brand.
Posts in this Thread:
- Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, Bill, Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:49
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, Zach, Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:11:36
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon - keep/sell?, EGD , Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:43:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon, Ian Glenday , Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:52
- Re: Advice needed on my 2008 9-3 Sportcombi wagon, JTRI , Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:34:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.