NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 Bulletin Board|
My mom's thinking of replacing her 2000 9-3 with a 2010 or 2011 9-3. Are they hard to maintain? Parts? Worth it? The 2000 has been pretty friendly in terms of maintenance. I know close to nothing about these newer cars.
Thanks for the tips.
2001 9-3 Viggen Laser Red 5 door 44k miles
2000 9-3 SE Midnight Blue 5 door
Posts in this Thread:
- What's it like owning one of the "new" 9-3s (GM)?, bender , Sun, 5 Aug 2018 17:05:02 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: What's it like owning one of the "new" 9-3s (GM)?, Roger Harris, Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:56:22
- Thank you very much for SO MUCH DETAIL!, bender , Tue, 14 Aug 2018 19:38:52
- Re: What's it like owning one of the, Sarunas , Thu, 9 Aug 2018 09:45:45
- Re: What's it like owning one of the "new" 9-3s (GM)?, Tim, Wed, 8 Aug 2018 15:32:44
- Re: What's it like owning one of the "new" 9-3s (GM)?, Justin VanAbrahams, Sun, 5 Aug 2018 17:05:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.