NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|93 SS & Conv & SportCombi Bulletin Board|
This message has moved.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- [Message moved: Viggen on a long trip], Don Viggen Thinker, Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:22:36
- [Message moved: Re: Viggen on a long trip], JChristopher, Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:40:39
- [Message moved: Re: Viggen on a long trip-bad choice!], BHarvey, Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:25:45
- [Message moved: Re: Viggen on a long trip], Skippy, Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:03:09
- [Message moved: Its good. But the only annoying thing is......], Hood, Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:35:48
- [Message moved: I drove mine back from TX], davenew , Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:21:50
- [Message moved: Long trips are where the viggen really shines!], Winder, Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:20:08
- [Message moved: VIGGEN = ultimate long trip sedan], mwalk/01 viggen, Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:23:14
- [Message moved: Re: Viggen on a long trip], SNAAB, Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:25:48
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.