Intake pipe: $18
Rear window shade: $67
bought oil filter form them in the past ... but too lazy to pull old invoice.. sorry.
posted by 67.185.25...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Spare parts cost at Saab dealers, N.N., Thu, 27 Apr 2006 04:46:03
- Surprise, my dealer actually ain't no "stealer", Wagon Man, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:52:00
- You must be in Washington DC?, drbartram, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:33:41
- Re: Spare parts cost at Saab dealers, albanysaab, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 03:44:59
- Vote with your wallet!, Noel , Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:38:13
- Parts to a dealer like liquor to a restaurant, SeeVTSaab , Thu, 27 Apr 2006 06:52:17
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!