Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The tires are Mich Arctic Alpin, so I think they were a snow tire set.
Any ideas on the broken power lock mech.
posted by 216.38.196...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 00 Aero, Looking at getting one. Some questions., S-Works, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:29:58
- Great choice....., Mike Lynch , Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:32:03
- Also, what are the stock wheels?, S-Works, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:56:24
- Here's a pic of my 2000 Aero with stock "klingons", GMcGrath, Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:26:40
- Re: Also, what are the stock wheels?, Brooks G, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:35:25
- 200 aero (long), supersaab, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:59:35
- Re: Also, what are the stock wheels?, Rony, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:47:33
- 00 Aero, Rony, Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:38:36
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!