We had a 2001 A6 4.2, and yes it was a great driving and looking car, but it was constantly at the dealer for warning lights. The check engine light would come on about once a month. We dumped it at 49,950 miles, just before the warranty expired! My 2003 Aero with 54k has been in the shop very few times for nothing items.
posted by 67.183.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Had the itch to replace 2002 9-5 Aero, Devo, Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:51:51
- glad I didn't buy mine until 2002, Aero'ed, Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:37:38
- Just replaced my 9-3.., RMinNJ, Thu, 28 Dec 2006 07:31:49
- Re: Had the itch to replace 2002 9-5 Aero, sonett43, Thu, 28 Dec 2006 04:52:58
- Re: Had the itch to replace 2002 9-5 Aero, B. Millar, Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:10:18
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!