Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Well, today while rolling down I405 headed home from class, a nice big ol' rock nailed my windshield just above the passenger side windshield wiper. Put a nice quarter size star/web in it. Just have to pay my $100 deductible and I will be on my way. My car has the rain sensor, and my question is: Do they replace the rain sensor, or do they re-adhere it to the windshield?
posted by 67.183.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-5 windshields....is aftermarket OK?, ric, Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:56:52
- Thanks for all the responses!..., ric, Wed, 17 Jan 2007 04:39:58
- Re: 9-5 windshields....is aftermarket OK?, KevinH, Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:24:46
- Re: 9-5 windshields....is aftermarket OK?, dtech, Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:38:25
- Re: 9-5 windshields....is aftermarket OK?, Fred H, Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:47:42
- Success!, Herb Hirsch , Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:14:15
- Re: 9-5 windshields....is aftermarket OK?, B. Millar, Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:11:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!