The radio problem usually is the connection on the back of the radio to the antenna input. Often this can be seen if you push on the lower right hand corner of the radio while listening to a weak am station. I thought I had all sorts of problems and that the radio and the antenna were just not up to the task, but that is all the problem was.
posted by 74.67.28...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Thinking about 2003 Aero - What are the chronic issues?, SW, Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:03:18
- Radio Reception Issue, LG Aero, Mon, 3 Dec 2007 06:50:23
- They're good cars... but check the service history..., Indiana Saab, Mon, 3 Dec 2007 05:29:24
- Thanks for the replies - what about a 2002?, SW, Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:14:00
- Re: Thinking about 2003 Aero - What are the chronic issues?, RobsSaab , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:41:02
- Not much, best year '03...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:24:59
- Re: Thinking about 2003 Aero - What are the chronic iss, davecl, Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:56:46
- Re: Thinking about 2003 Aero - What are the chronic iss, Carlo , Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:13:58
- Re: Thinking about 2003 Aero - What are the chronic issues?, Pete Saab 9-5, Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:25:31
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!