I tell you, the reason I bought the 9kaero was my reliable indie had personally taken care of this car for 10yrs, and at the time I was looking at an 01 aero with about 100K. He said at the 9K aero was a better car than the 9-5, and the 9K had alot of the major repairs done (except headgasket), the 9-5 had not yet. And he feels I just had a bit of bad luck with it, but I feel like this 9k might be a car I want to stay away from with all that's happened since I've owned it. Indie says it will go for a long time after all the work is done. It is hard to argue with that logic, but I still have my doubts.
posted by 216.38.194...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Should I sell my 9000 Aero for a 9-5 Aero??, S-Works, Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:39:23
- I wouldn't get rid of that '94 Aero! But that's me!, Joe Loturco, Mon, 7 Jan 2008 18:15:51
- If all it needs is a turbo, put a rebuild turbo on it., SloopJohnB, Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:51:36
- Ownership history and luck of the draw....., Bill U, Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:03:52
- some thoughts, bobc , Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:07:34
- Re: Should I sell my 9000 Aero for a 9-5 Aero??, john b , Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:13:36
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!