NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Yep. I registered and everything, even faxed them some proof of ownership to get "full benefits." They activated my full benefits for a while but now I don't have anything and they want me to send more proof. Pssh. The only think I liked was that I could download the owner's manual. Otherwise, there is nothing there worth signing up for.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab Owner's Center Experience, Wasabi, Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:19:57
- Good to know Im not the only one..., Wasabi, Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:27:47
- Re: Saab Owner's Center Experience, Paul'sAero, Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:02:49
- Re: Saab Owner's Center Experience, Wil W , Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:09:36
- Just Curious..., B Millar , Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:54:16
- Completely useless, JMJ in NC, Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:51:03
- Re: Saab Owner's Center Experience, Larry West , Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:56:01
- Re: Saab Owner's Center Experience, B Millar , Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:49:45
- same here, zef95, Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:29:32
- Re: Saab Owner's Center Experience, stevesaab, Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:31:04
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.