NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
thank you MI. My results are similar, but I did need an alternator at 98,000.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Reliability question ????, SteveE, Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:21:47
- 180k and still going strong, Justin, Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:11:07
- SEE the lines at Honda, Toyota Service ?, TG, Thu, 8 Jan 2009 05:12:19
- And it will be even better when we solve the heater, TonyJ , Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:08:18
- Re: Reliability question ????, RobsSaab , Wed, 7 Jan 2009 07:47:12
- 239,000 milesand still going strong...., MI-Roger , Wed, 7 Jan 2009 03:32:37
- Re: Reliability question ????, Otis, Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:54:00
- This is a problem solving forum....., Mike Lynch , Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:03:47
- Sure - 117K, john b , Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:55:42
- Re: Reliability question ????, bobc , Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:51:53
- Re: Reliability question ????, saabsince 93b , Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:40:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.