NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The independent professional saab mechainc I use-to-use screwed up a transmission swap in my old 9000. Had to do it twice.
Obviously your not going to dive into it if your not mechanically inclined.
And who says your not going to disclose you rebuilt it yourself.
Iíd guarantee an engine I rebuilt...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What to Pull off my 9-5 before she goes to the Junk Yd., 1Scray , Tue, 7 Apr 2009 06:38:14
- Maybe will purchase?, jeffo2, Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:44:56
- ABS Sensors at each wheel., andym, Sat, 11 Apr 2009 06:27:02
- Before the 9-5 gets crushed & shreaded !, Silver Surfer, Wed, 8 Apr 2009 04:28:06
- NSS - new one is close to $ 600 big ones nm, dtech, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:49:21
- Brake booster? ABS module?, AeroBaron, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:58:59
- Wooden dash, dmz789abc, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:32:41
- The Engine & Trans..., Savary , Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:50:11
- Re: What to Pull off my 9-5 before she goes to the Junk Yd., metrognome, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:32:42
- I sent you a PM n/m, Link, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:19:11
- blower motor, dtech, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:52:45
- Re: What to Pull off my 9-5 before she goes to the Junk Yd., 1Scray , Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:51:25
- mirrors, Jason, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:49:09
- Re: What to Pull off my 9-5 before she goes to the Junk Yd., Gary G, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:40:39
- A few other things, JMJ in NC, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:39:00
- Re: What to Pull off my 9-5 before she goes to the Junk Yd., B Millar , Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:35:11
- Relays........n/m, andym, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:05:42
- Out of curiosity...., Stephen Goldberger, Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:04:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.