Your owners manual tells you how to reset the SID
posted by 24.231.228...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Replace Transmission mount?, Larry West , Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:17:49
- Watch out..., B Millar , Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:48:55
- Re: Replace Transmission mount?, Ian Glenday , Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:35:53
- How well can you see it?, AlS , Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:35:10
- my battery tray is plastic, zef95, Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:02:38
- Re: Replace Transmission mount?, AaronG, Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:50:01
- Re: Replace Transmission mount?, Scott H., Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:34:07
- Re: Replace Transmission mount?, TG, Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:20:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!