Seems a bit high. This spring I bought the same car for $16,400 with the CPO included and only 29K miles. Car was totally mint (other than needing tires). It was right around when GM anounced they were declaring chapter 11 and was the last day of the quarter (sales quotas) so that helped.
posted by 68.163.136...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Price check 2006 9-5 SportCombi Sport package, rpm2 , Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:37:18
- Re: Price check 2006 9-5 SportCombi Sport package, rpm2 , Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:09:46
- Re: Knock 25% off the asking price, NDS, Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:26:04
- That's too much!, B Millar , Tue, 13 Oct 2009 04:18:21
- Re: Price check 2006 9-5 SportCombi Sport package, yoeddy20000, Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:23:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!