I do wish my Aero had spent the last 15yrs in CA as it is showing some bits of rust, but still a nice ride. Was tooling around today and forgot how much I missed the manual. I gotta get back into one.
posted by 64.108.113...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Cranks fine but sometimes no start, Quasimotor, Thu, 20 May 2010 19:27:47
- OK, no expert, but I'd be looking at the fuel pump., EricG, Fri, 21 May 2010 21:24:09
- Quasi, good to hear from you!, EricG, Thu, 20 May 2010 20:29:24
- Re: Cranks fine but sometimes no start, Saabsince81, Thu, 20 May 2010 20:08:40
- Re: Cranks fine but sometimes no start, LesH , Thu, 20 May 2010 19:46:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!