Is the CPS something that we could all carry a spare of and change on side of the road (assuming we carry tools also)?
posted by 170.146....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- guess why my car broke down this morning, jeff in MD , Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:40:23
- fuel pump, jeff in MD , Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:14:59
- Re: guess why my car broke down this morning, White95Aero, Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:56:36
- How did it smell?, Noel , Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:32:55
- answers, jeff in MD , Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:37:15
- Re: guess why my car broke down this morning, LesH , Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:53:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!