NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Mine died at 70k on my 03 AERO. I put a re-man Bosch in and have 148k with no charging issues. I hope this is consistent with their reliability, if so you should be good to go.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Alternator kaput at 65k on my '05, 1Scray , Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:04:21
- Reman in my '03 Aero at 37K, Paul H, Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:01:08
- Re: Alternator kaput at 65k on my '05, SWEDECAR , Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:43:48
- dead @ 85K on 03 Aero. /end of message/, Saabinhappy, Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:42:41
- Re: Alternator kaput at 65k on my '05, Ian, Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:59:45
- Re: Alternator kaput at 65k on my '05, Carlo , Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:41:09
- Re: Alternator kaput at 65k on my '05, ScottM, Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:11:40
- Re: Alternator kaput at 65k on my '05, ScottM, Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:10:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.