Saab has a self leveling suspension kit for the rear. It is the same as setup that was standard on 2000 Gary Fisher wagons.
posted by 173.13.124...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Raising 9-5 suspension, RickC, Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:45:20
- Re: Raising 9-5 suspension see jjjperformance, jeffo2, Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:08:49
- Nivomats?, ChrisP, Fri, 24 Dec 2010 07:20:23
- cargo springs?, James, Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:04:09
- Re: Raising 9-5 suspension, steve, Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:35:24
- Re: Raising 9-5 suspension, doug, Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:51:53
- Self-leveling suspension option., dmz789qqq, Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:35:10
- Re: Raising 9-5 suspension, LesH , Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:28:46
- Re: Raising 9-5 suspension, Sam Stoney, Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:28:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!