NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Why not buy the Toyota T-IV fluid from Toyota. It's the same.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Where to buy transmission fluid?, BrianD, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:03:37
- Re: Where to buy transmission fluid?, Dano in Texas , Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:36:40
- Re: Where to buy transmission fluid?, PSB, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:55:17
- Re: Where to buy transmission fluid?, S-Works, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:51:52
- Re: Where to buy transmission fluid?, BrianD, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:26:25
- Re: Where to buy transmission fluid?, dtech aka cheaptech, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:55:49
- Re: Where to buy transmission fluid?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:50:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.