NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
2001 95 Silver Aero wagon auto - Mary Ann's Car
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car #2
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick- mine
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - in restoration
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Do SAAB rotors come with the set screw?, JerryC, Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:54:39
- The screw serves almost no purpose, MI-Roger , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:10:15
- Set screw hell., B Millar , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:41:22
- Re: The screw serves almost no purpose, David B, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:14:15
- Yeah, I read that but just for kicks..., JerryC, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:48:26
- no, saabsince 93b , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:30:06 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.