NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
It keeps the rotors from falling off the car on the assembly line.
It keeps the rotors from falling off the car prior to reinstalling the caliper bracket when changing rotors.
Otherwise it is just a potential seizing problem if owners don't keep the screw lubricated.
posted by 198.208.25...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan
2006 9-3SC 2.0T
2000 Viggen Convertible
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Do SAAB rotors come with the set screw?, JerryC, Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:54:39
- The screw serves almost no purpose, MI-Roger , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:10:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Set screw hell., B Millar , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:41:22
- Re: The screw serves almost no purpose, David B, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:14:15
- Yeah, I read that but just for kicks..., JerryC, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:48:26
- no, saabsince 93b , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:30:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.