based on partial engine turn, I'm suspecting the timing chain now, pull the valve cover and see if anythings amiss?
posted by 50.73.7...
Posts in this Thread:
- Seized Engine?, JB928, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:57:55
- Re: Seized Engine?, JB928, Wed, 25 Apr 2012 02:36:49
- Re: Seized Engine?, JB928, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:17:28
- Re: Seized Engine?, Leo, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:36:09 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Seized Engine?, Leo, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 06:36:36
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!