NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
If you're going to use it (it IS somewhat helpful) make sure you put some anti-seize on it.
Luckily my neighbor had an air powered dremel with a carbide tip...
Posts in this Thread:
- Do SAAB rotors come with the set screw?, JerryC, Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:54:39
- The screw serves almost no purpose, MI-Roger , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:10:15
- Set screw hell., B Millar , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:41:22 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: The screw serves almost no purpose, David B, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:14:15
- Yeah, I read that but just for kicks..., JerryC, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:48:26
- no, saabsince 93b , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:30:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.