strap the cam/phone to the steering column, get recording started before vehicle speed picks up, then take out a single video frame after you are back on land . . . makes for much safer operation for those memorable moments.
posted by 75.67.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Happy 100k day!, B Millar , Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:26:31
- Do me a favor next time and reset your trip at122667, AeroBaroin, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:08:28
- Congratulations!, MI-Roger , Wed, 28 Mar 2012 05:00:55
- Not very far behind you, Mark from Toronto, Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:12:30
- Just a baby!, turrbo , Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:08:11
- Re: Happy 100k day!, JeffSm, Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:35:57
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!