NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I mean the Saab wheels, not aftermarket... to the best of my knowledge, they are all 7" wide, at least the old ones... are any of the newest ones wider (eg 2008-09)?
might be a consideration...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-5 Aero sedan: which alloy wheels?, westernny, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:59:40
- Re: 9-5 Aero sedan: which alloy wheels?, Benjamin, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:33:52
- recommend MKW wheels. nm, tonystarks, Sat, 14 Apr 2012 19:36:42
- Re: 9-5 Aero sedan: which alloy wheels?, PGAero , Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:43:01
- related question: are any 9-5 17" wheels >7" wide?, Snowmobile , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:42:11
- Re: 9-5 Aero sedan: which alloy wheels?, Dean, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:09:21
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.