NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
After a long trip I calculate the mileage from my gas purchase/mileage record. Around town, our 2004 Aero wagon and 2003 Aero sedan average around 24 mpg looking at the SID.
posted by 75.1.18...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- MPG- wagon vs sedan, SRS900S, Sun, 22 Apr 2012 13:10:10
- Re: MPG- wagon vs sedan, rick z, Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:58:27
- Re: MPG- wagon vs sedan, cork , Tue, 24 Apr 2012 06:35:08
- I think it's more auto vs. manual, John in Bismarck, Mon, 23 Apr 2012 05:21:38
- Re: MPG- wagon vs sedan, AeroLady, Sun, 22 Apr 2012 20:03:55
- 00 Sedan sees 40+, 21.5 towing another 9-5 sedan., Norm95, Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:29:18
- YMMV, Paul'sAero, Sun, 22 Apr 2012 18:26:15
- '00 Aero sedan - gets me a solid 13.3 !, thatbobguy, Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:20:43
- I've got 3 auto wagons, EricG, Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:31:32
- Re: MPG- wagon vs sedan, jb928, Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:24:04
- Re: MPG- wagon vs sedan, Dano in Texas , Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:14:11
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.