I would not attribute it to GM as GM cars had something so trivial as floor lighting my 2000 9-5 does not. This is uncalled for in near luxury segment with Lexus/Infiniti on the scene and Buick/Cadillac would never do. Saab screw up and later included it on subsequent models.
The quality is just not there on my 04 Arc wagon where my 00 is solid as a Mercedes used to be. All manufacturers cut corners through the early 2000's and Toyota/ Honda are just feeling the brunt of it now after their bubbles popped the last two years exchanging places as the most recalled cars.
posted by 74.82.68...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Questioning Saab after 3., RickE, Mon, 21 May 2012 17:46:35
- Re: Questioning Saab after 3., Doug W, Tue, 22 May 2012 20:55:47
- at least they are predicatable, ells, Tue, 22 May 2012 18:09:02
- Re: Questioning Saab after 3., Snowmobile , Tue, 22 May 2012 03:37:21
- Re: Questioning Saab after 3., jimmygee, Tue, 22 May 2012 01:40:31
- What would you replace it with?, Norm95, Mon, 21 May 2012 21:30:41
- Re: Questioning Saab after 3., Bruce M, Mon, 21 May 2012 21:02:39
- Re: Questioning Saab after 3., saabsince 93b , Mon, 21 May 2012 19:03:37
- I'm on #4, marynvince , Tue, 22 May 2012 05:34:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!