NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
it depends on what kind of ride you're looking for. If you like the factory ride, go with Sachs again. If you want a sportier ride while preserving as much of the compliant ride around town and if you don't mind spending the extra money, go with konis. If you want a sporter ride and don't mind a stiffer ride around town, go with bilsteins.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Replacement Struts for 2007 Saab 9-5 aero (manual tran), Gus, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:42:30
- Re: Replacement Struts for 2007 Saab 9-5 aero (manual tran), Slug , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:03:18
- Re: Replacement Struts for 2007 Saab 9-5 aero (manual tran), jeff02 , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:00:13
- Long overdue???, dmz789qqq, Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:48:29
- Re: Replacement Struts for 2007 Saab 9-5 aero (manual tran), saabsince 93b , Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:24:53
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.