Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Did you look for a second opinion prior to this repair?
People, always, always have a least two mechanics or shops look at your SAAB before repair.
I know hindsight vision is 20/20 but still should be done.
posted by 76.15.124...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Engine Repair Guidance, kbata , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:19:22
- Re: Engine Repair Guidance, kbata , Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:02:23
- Re: Engine Repair Guidance, dtechakacheaptech, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:54:02
- Re: Engine Repair Guidance, dtechakacheaptech, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:44:07
- Re: Engine Repair Guidance, AdamSAAB2kAero, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:58:52
- Re: Engine Repair Guidance, SWEDECAR , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:31:54
- Re: Engine Repair Guidance, Dean, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:52:15
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!