01 aero auto, ac on 28.1 mpg
It was averaging 25-26 mpg after got all the vacuum leaks& spark plug issues taken care of it hit 28.1 not bad at all.
posted by 67.77....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Whats your mpg?, vvack0matic, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:36:17
- Re: Whats your mpg?, PCFlyer , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:02:17
- Getting only 21.9 combine, Christian_C, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:51:26
- Got 6.2mpg avg for 97 miles =), JustinHiFi , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:56:23
- 32.4 today, MI-Roger , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:14:11
- Re: Whats your mpg?, jeff in MD , Sun, 22 Jul 2012 10:13:15
- Re: Whats your mpg?, RMinNJ, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 08:18:49
- Re: Whats your mpg?, tonystarks, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:06:54
- That's very good! 33.6 for a tank with AC on is best.nm, Norm95, Sat, 21 Jul 2012 05:29:20
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!