NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
You don't state in your description if you reset the mechanical linkage at throttle body and if you don't do that, it will for sure trigger the code again.
Posts in this Thread:
- P1230 after new throttle body - can't reset car, Viggen 01, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:48:01
- Re: P1230 after new throttle body - can't reset car, Nick Taliaferro , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:15:33
- Re: P1230 after new throttle body - can't reset car, Name Left Blank, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 12:37:11
- Re: P1230 after new throttle body - can't reset car, AdamSAAB2kAero , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 12:06:20
- Re: P1230 after new throttle body - can't reset car, SWEDECAR , Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:57:43 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.