NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I regularly run Lucas upper cylinder lubricant (primarily for fuel efficiency) which also lubricates the fuel system ,i.e. injectors, fuel pump and sender and keep fuel levels high - always over 1/3. I will never know for sure but so far no fuel pump failure on a RIP 9000 and 2@ 2005 9-5's after combined 15 yrs of ownership.
posted by 108.63.143...
Posts in this Thread:
- Aero going into the shop on Friday, MI-Roger , Tue, 17 May 2016 17:31:53
- Very interesting...., NCCaniac , Mon, 23 May 2016 10:52:48
- At least while you're in Ann Arbor, go to lunch at, LawrenceJ , Thu, 19 May 2016 11:24:49
- Surprised ..., bobc , Wed, 18 May 2016 13:24:12
- your paying 400 to have them drop the tank, Plop, Wed, 18 May 2016 11:54:40
- Re: Aero going into the shop on Friday, cheaptech , Wed, 18 May 2016 10:26:36
- Re: Aero going into the shop on Friday, RodM, Wed, 18 May 2016 09:18:02
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.