NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Helping a friend who just bought a '03' wagon, manual trans. Not an Aero. New cassette. One owner, very well maintained. Has all service records. When cranking has a normal 4 pulse sound like compression is good. Idles smooth. Takes off and feels very normal until about 2500. Then it bogs down and looses power. No CEL. Can putt around town if driven carefully. Not drivable on the freeway. Thoughts?
Posts in this Thread:
- No Power Above 2500rpm, Roger D , Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:40:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: No Power Above 2500rpm, cgwiz , Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:36:35
- Fuel pump nm., CE, Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:00:46
- Re: No Power Above 2500rpm, Dean, Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:20:29
- Re: No Power Above 2500rpm, Bufkin , Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:24:33
- Boost Control valve, fdw201 , Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:22:23
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.