NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I was too lazy to study the difference but I believe E-euro lists them as different parts which was enough for me to spec exact fit. I vaguely recall there may be a slight difference in length when I compared the ones on either side of the cutoff yr.
Posts in this Thread:
- 2008 hood struts, Whitesaab, Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:30:33
- Re: 2008 hood struts - 06to09 generic from eeuroparts 12 ea, Name Left Blank, Mon, 29 May 2017 17:30:47
- Re: 2008 hood struts, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:20:22
- Re: 2008 hood struts, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 3 Mar 2017 20:32:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- they are all the same, any 9-5 n/m, jimmy, Fri, 3 Mar 2017 19:18:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.