NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Interesting comment on stoutness. My wife's 2005 Arc auto, in sport mode pulls like a beast. I sometimes wonder if it has some sort of secret tune but nothing physically seen belies that point. My 2005 Arc manual is lame in first and second, sometimes explained in forum history as the way Saab addressed wheel spin (safety) and emissions (environment) in a "luxury" ARC model as opposed to Aero. However in 3rd gear which is used to merge onto the Queen's highways, the capability to accelerate is startling! 4th lames out significantly and 5th is strictly for steady state high altitude cruising with fuel economy competitive to any conventional or blown sedan put out today.
Posts in this Thread:
- 9-5 Trim levels, Cannonball, Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:05:51
- And don't forget about Gary Fisher., dmz789qqq, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:57:11
- Re: 9-5 Trim levels luxury package, bruceM, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:43:40
- I'll take a stab..., AeroEd , Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:53:23
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Name Left Blank, Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:55:33
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Snowmobile , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:11:10
- They didn't even bother to call it Linear in 04, SWEDECAR , Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:59:071
- Re: I'll take a stab...odd 1999's, Bernie , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:22:08
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:46:55
- Aisin 5Auto debuted in all 2002 models, AeroEd , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:42:32
- Re: I'll take a stab..., steve, Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:53:55
- Re: I'll take a stab..., Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:26:56 <-- Viewing This Message
- 2004 vs. 2006 "get up and go", Tim B., Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:46:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.