NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I'd bet that IDMs/DICs are the most likely cause of the problem, but I'm not a car guy or a mechanic.
I'll check out getting two new DICs.
Posts in this Thread:
- 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, billherbst , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 06:51:10
- Follow-up to my original post, billherbst , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:35:52
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, Name Left Blank, Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:40:51
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, SRS900S, Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:19:41
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, SWEDECAR , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:17:32
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.