Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Here's a dumb question from a non-V6 owner:
can you swap the 2 IDM's front to back and see if the fault moves to the other bank or stays in place?
posted by 69.204.16...
Posts in this Thread:
- 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, billherbst , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 06:51:10
- Follow-up to my original post, billherbst , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:35:52
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, Name Left Blank, Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:40:51
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, SRS900S, Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:19:41 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 1999 Saab 9-5 SE Sportwagon, SWEDECAR , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:17:32
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!